Payment consistency and time will show the rewards you need to improve your credit score.
- Check your score once a year Experian, Equifax and Trans Union.
Here’s a rundown of FICO credit score ranges (estimations will vary between companies)
2. Pay your bills ON TIME EVERY TIME!
3. Actively use one or two of your best cards, keep the others, but don’t throw them out.
4. Don’t push your cards to their credit limits.
5. Reduce your balances all you can.
6. Don’t apply for too many cards, or loans. ( you can lose points by doing so )
7. Get a secured credit card- perfect for low FICO scores.
8. Dispute any possible errors or mistakes. If you forget and miss a payment, ask the company or lender for it be forgiven. Most will do so, but be very clear about making your next payment ON TIME!